EVNow is a green-mobility logistics platform enabled with SMART technology and an innovative business model for faster and more-efficient last mile delivery. It is uniquely driven by 100% EV, Driver-cum-Delivery Partners, and automated IoT technologies for route planning & optimisation and real-time telematics.
Our aim is to create a value chain that encourages the use of electric vehicles for business logistics, provides long-term employment for the nation's youth, and creates a smart and scalable business model for faster adaptation of EVs in the last-mile logistics eco-system.
Entrepreneurial Opportunity to employable youth with the support of Govt. schemes and get them deployed for our existing order-fulfillment contracts with Tier-1 E-commerce players in India.
- First Two 100% EV Hubs for Flipkart – Grocery in Kolkata and Mumbai.
- Successfully delivering around thirty thousand deliveries per month from two hubs.
- Route Planning & Optimization - Automation.
- Real-time tracking for Delivery SLAs / Metrics.
- Use of emerging technology like IoT-enabled charging, fast charging Evs, battery–swap
- Faster and scalable deployment of technology at pan India level.
- Today, we exist in West Bengal, Maharashtra, and Delhi NCR and continue to grow in other states of India.
- We are currently expanding for hub operations, last mile, mid mile services and B2B/B2C partnerships.
- We continue to collaborate with new partners as solution innovators with the use of emerging technologies for last-mile logistics.
Annual Permanent Contract – Per Month Basis
Per Order Billing
** Parking, Charging & Vehicle maintenance provided by EVnow
EVNow- Pan-India Growth Plan
Fleet Expansion with Options 2W & 3W EVs along with regional span-of-control of operations at state and city levels.
Smart technology adaptation & collaborations of Fast-charging and Battery-swap models
Expansions in the following segments:
- Hub Operations
- Last Mile, Mid-Mile
- Both B2B & B2C Operations
- Dum Dum, South Kolkata
- Airoli, Mumbai (SMART HUB)
- For the first time, Electric Vehicles have been prioritized over diesel vehicles.
- This is a firm step taken by Flipkart, EVNow and Govt. of West Bengal toward a cleaner, greener logistics infrastructure.
- Equipped with parking and charging infrastructure for 35+ E Vehicles.
- 15 day long training program in Kolkata.
- The session covered-
- Soft skills and communication skills (grooming, presentability etc.)
- E-commerce and job based training
- Vehicle training and live demonstration
- Loan repayment and financial management
- 5 days on Job Training